Many of you know I just LOVE false eyelashes! And a very popular question I receive is:
“Which Red Cherry false eyelashes are your favorites?”
There are certain numbers I find myself ordering over and over again and I’ve experimented with a LOT of numbers throughout Red Cherry’s line of lashes. Some were okay, some were very flimsy. It took me a while to find the ones that truly made me swoon. And if you were to take a peek inside my false eyelash box, you would see the following numbers ALWAYS in stock:
- #82 – a natural false eyelash, great for everyday wear, very robust quality
- #43 – slightly more dramatic, but great for everyday wear
- #38 – a mixture of drama and natural
- #747L – typically my “go-to” eyelash for everyday; women who see me wearing these always remark on how beautiful my eyelashes are and are stunned when they find out they’re fake!
- #47 – a more dramatic false eyelash, great for evenings
- #138 – very dramatic, slightly longer than #47; ideal for evenings and special occasions
If you’d like to see how these numbers look on the eyes, I invite you to view the below video
And if you’re interested in buying Red Cherry false eyelashes, I buy mine from this website for $2.00 a pair; very inexpensive for the quality!
Tags: #138, #38, #43, #47, #747L, #82, affordable, apply, best, brand, cheap, daytime, evening, examples, eyelashes, false, favorites, for less, how to, human hair, inexpensive, look like, natural-looking, occassion, red cherry, review, top quality, wear, wedding, what do