Happy 4th of July to you!
As you can imagine, a July 4th look is not the easiest to create and I definitely didn’t want to have a literal translation of red, white and blue. I wanted to keep this look wearable for your festivities, so instead I opted to use pink and blue with a little bit of glitter mixed in.
I chose to not apply lipstick, but instead a clear lipgloss which I mixed in a little bit of the glitter used on the eyes. It helps the eyes to stand out, while still adding something special to the lips!
Close-up of the eyes:
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Ivory #110
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
- MAC Pink Vivid pigment – blush
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- MAC Odalisque LE (on lid, below crease and outer half of lower lashline) – you could also use ‘Freshwater’ or ‘Deep Truth’ here
- MAC Passionate (crease)
- MAC Reflects Transparent Teal glitter LE (inner half of lower lashline)
- MAC Vanilla (blend)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Covergirl Brow Pencil in ‘Soft Blonde’
- Ardell #113 false eyelashes
- MAC Reflects Transparent Teal
- Clear lipgloss
Tags: 4th of july, colorful, combinations, cosmetics, eyeshadow, holiday, how to wear, ideas, images, independence day, inspiration, july 4th, looks, mac, odalisque, passionate, pictures, reflects transparent teal, what to pair with