My earliest memory of Snapdragons was when I was six years old. One of my mother’s friends had this gorgeous garden in the front of her home and it was filled with so many beautiful flowers. I remember being instantly attracted to her pink Snapdragons and asked to pick a stem to take home. LOL She was most gracious and granted me permission. From then on, they’ve always held a special place in my heart!
For this look, I played off the different tones of pink, as you see in the above image. They come in a variety of different colors, but I’m partial to the pink ones.
Close-up of the eyes:
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Ivory #110
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
- MAC Tenderling – blush
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- MAC Pink Freeze (middle of lid)
- MAC Da Bling (inner and outer third of lid)
- MAC Passionate (crease)
- MAC Vanilla (blend)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Almay Brow Defining Pencil in Dark Blonde
- Ardell #113 false eyelashes
- MAC Hue